Diamente Handwoven Straw Tote Bag
About This Handicraft
The Classic and Unique: A real jewel "Toquilla straw bag" from the Andes you can carry with you anywhere. It has enough room for your stuff for travel and daily necessities such as wallet, glasses, cell phone, cosmetics, and other necessary things. Every detail is 100% handwoven by women artisans in Ecuador using natural fiber "Toquilla straw" (paja toquilla)
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by women artisans in Ecuador.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 11”tall x 11.5"wide x 6"deep / Handle Drop 4"
- Material: 100% Toquilla Straw with Wood Handle
- Color: Black & Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or natural fiber color can change and fade.
Processed in 3-5 Business days
All orders are processed within 3-5 business days. If qw cannot process your order within these days due to high order demands, we will notify you via email immediately. If we need to expedite your order sooner because it's a gift or because you need it for an event, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also upgrade your shipping options upon checkout.
Free Shipping on Order $100+
For all domestic orders within the USA, shipping is on us when you purchase over $100. Shipping will be automatically deducted upon checkout once you enter your shipping address. Learn more
30-day return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your item, you offer free returns and exchanges within 30 days of receiving your item. Just ship the item back -- untampered and unworn with its original packaging and we'll offer an exchange or refund. Currently, we don't offer shipping on your returns. Learn more