My Cart

Jewelry & Accessories with Sterling Silver

Handwoven wicker, rattan, straw, bamboo bags

While our ultimate goal is to use repurposed metals for our jewelry and accessories for a more for a more sustainable approach in fashion accessories, we still have yet to discover how to make this. In the meantime, we offer metals like sterling silver that are high-quality, affordable, and hypoallergenic. Our sterling silver are from from Bangkok, Thailand that are nickel free and made of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% consists of copper to ensure durability.

Environmentally Conscious Jewelry

Eco-Conscious Materials

Rather than using non-enviromentally friendly materials made of plastic, resin, and acrylic, we use natural materials such as horns and rattan.

Unique sustainable jewelry

One-of-a-kind Patterns

Because we use natural materials, every item will be unique in it's own way. All will have a slight variation in color and pattern from each other.

Hypoallergenic Jewelry

Body Loving Designs

Hathorway thoughtfully selects materials that are body loving — both lightweight and hypoallergenic (nickel-free) to wear.

Get 25% Off Your Entire Purchase

We don't normally do sales and discounts, but here's a warm welcome. Simply, sign up for our emails to take 25% off your entire purchase. Plus, we're giving you access to exclusive offers, new arrivals, and more.